The comfort and enjoyment of all guests is our primary concern. In consideration of all, please abide by our park policies.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED
NO FOOD AND OR COOLERS will be permitted into Zoom Flume. We do make exceptions for food allergies and health restrictions. Food may be kept in your car, and guests are welcome to go to their car throughout the day and eat snacks in our covered pavilion adjacent to the parking lot.
- Follow instructions of Ride Attendants and Lifeguards at all times.
Children should not be left unattended. Children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult in all pools and attractions.
- For the safety of our guests, some attractions have height and weight limits and are strictly enforced. For safety reasons, scales are used at some attractions to determine if riders meet the safety requirements of that particular slide.
- Swimwear or clothing that may be considered offensive in a family environment is not allowed (“G-Strings”, “thongs”, etc.).
- Swimwear with buttons, zippers, rivets, or snaps on the back will not be allowed.
- No denim cutoffs or shorts are allowed on rides.
- Do not leave personal property unattended, Zoom Flume is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Anyone who has experienced an intestinal or intestinal illness within the past 14 days should not participate in any water activities.
- Diaper Dependent Children must wear approved waterproof swim diapers in all pools and attractions.
- Inclement weather procedure — in case of nearby thunderstorm, all rides and pools will be cleared until the threat of lightning passes. The attractions will reopen when the storm has cleared. NO REFUNDS OR RAIN CHECKS due to inclement weather.
- Zoom Flume reserves the right to refuse service or dismiss any individual from the property.